Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Edinburgh!




Hey Peeps!

I just got back from Scotland and had an awesome time. I spent most of the week in Edinburgh (as you know from my last post) but got to go out to the beach for one of the days-- the beach? In Scotland? Yes! We searched for Puffins!


It was a glorious day, by, er, Scotland standards (ie it didn't rain!) and fun was had by all.

Here are some pics of me looking out at that tumuluous North Sea. Brooding, right?

Contemplating life...and stuff.

Conquering the mountain. Er, rock.








A Puffin footprint? I guess we'll never know.













xx,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment