Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Monday, April 9, 2012

I went to Harvard!

Okay so just the town...but I always wanted to say that!

I spent the holiday weekend in Boston with Leila Sales and we had an awesome time...Boston is so cool, you guys! The only thing I kept on about all weekend was going to Harvard, so we went. Don't I look smarter? Just breathing that academic, Ivy League air improved my IQ, I swear.

Hope you all had a great weekend...and enjoy the pics! I basically made Leila take a photo of me in front of every building.

XO,

R


No comments:

Post a Comment