Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Basically, I am Taylor Swift

What do Taylor Swift and I have in common? We've both dated Taylor Lautner, duh!

I kid, I kid...

I saw this interview awhile back with Tay Tay and my future husband Zac Efron in which she said she likes making people cry. Taylor, for shame! I thought...until it started happening to me. So many of you have written me saying that you felt Rosaline's pain and shared in her heartbreak...and that you shed some tears. And you know what? I sorta...well...like it? I love that this book moved you, that it IS moving you. So thank you for the tears. Taylor and I both appreciate them.

Have you guys seen this interview, btw? It's pretty much my favorite thing ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAz4LUTI7jc&feature=relmfu

XOXO

R

No comments:

Post a Comment