Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Forever YA book club-- and post help!

Hey Guys---

Just wanted to check in. How is everyone? I'm off tomorrow for my best friend's wedding. Crazy, huh? It feels like just yesterday I was WATCHING that movie. Teens--- look it up. Julia Roberts. Cameron Diaz. Epic. And now--- it's us! I'll be sure to take lots of pics for you all but in the meantime I need some help. The lovely ladies over at Forever YA www.foreveryoungadult.com have chosen When You Were Mine as their August book club read--- YAY! You should all join in on the fun because I think it's going to be a blast (details on their website) but I want to do a guest post to go along with the read and I'm fresh out of ideas. What do you guys want to know? What can I shed light on? Is there anything about When You Were Mine or Rosaline or being a writer that you're dying to ask? Then please do! Leave your suggestions in the comments and thank you in advance!

XOXOXO,

R

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this is going to be so FUN! A review of your book is going to be on my blog in August as well, so yay. I think you could possibly talk about why you were fascinated with Shakespeare and his stories in the first place? :)

    ReplyDelete