Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news to announce!

I'll let these do the talking: http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/rebecca-serle-sells-ya-novel-series-to-poppylittlebrown/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rebecca-serle-author-rosaline-sells-425171


Every book means something to an author. You spend so much time with them, their characters, their world. You fight your way through. You get to the other end. It's nothing short of magic. But there are some books, some very special ones, that once they're written, the fighting has only just begun. This series has been that for me. I wasn't sure if it would ever see the light of day. There were people who didn't think it would work. There were a lot of revisions. There were a ton of frayed nerves. There were years. But then, on Monday, everything changed. I have never been more excited to share a project with you. I have never, ever, fought harder for a creative vision. I love this one. I love all the work that is behind and all the work that is ahead. And I can't wait to introduce you to this new world so that we can begin to explore it together...

Stay tuned ;)


XO,

R

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Becca!!! That's incredible!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg , Rebecca im just awestruck! I was crying so much at the end , and when she told him they are not friends anymore! But whyyy did u make rob die?? I wanted rob and rosie to be together :'( Make another book quickly! But if you make someone die im going to kill you xd Best of luck

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete