Created for Necessity, Employed for Passion

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Let's build a world. Explore what we believe by writing. In many ways my characters’ experiences with fate, destiny and free-will mirror my own. What is up to us and what isn’t? It’s one of the great questions of the human experience, I think. But no matter what is for us to control, we must own the identity. You’re a writer if you write. Period. Writing is a lovely way to spend one’s time. Enjoy it. And I hope you enjoy my writing here.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Vampire Diaries (Vulture)

Hey Guys!

I wanted to take a moment to post the link for my new column over at Vulture-- that's right, y'all-- NYMag just became Team Stefan! (I kid, I kid)

Vulture has hired me to do their weekly recap of The Vampire Diaries and since Gossip Girl's reality index got me through my first four years in New York, I am beyond honored. Last week was super fun, and I think it will continue to be great.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/01/vampire-diaries-recap-stefan-v-damon-round-one.html

I hope you'll join me over there as we pit Salvatore against Salvatore!

XX,

R

4 comments:

  1. How do i become a vampire? this question is commonly ask. vampire are real and they live around you. if you want to become a real vampire. here is the solution to your heart desire. contact email: vampirescreedtemple@gmail.com for information. Note only serious minded person needed. if you are not serious, do not contact us please. contact email: vampirescreedtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to be a vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture.if you are interested contact us on vampiretransform@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Spencer Sunshine,from Miami Florida United States.Am here to to testify on how i was initiated into Vampire's cult. At first i had the interest of becoming one because i wanted to live longer and achieve greatness and fame of my own and i was scared of how i can achieve this goal.Along the course,i found this email address (realvampirekingdom1@gmail.com) online seeking for those who are interested and i contacted the email address thinking just giving a try to my greatest surprise they made me become one and give me all that i have actually wanted,though some sacrifice and some other things were done for very easily and they gave me vampire dayring that can make me walk any time of the day.Truly this is the revolutionized vampire's cult and am very happy about it.It is happening,for real.In case you too need to be one,i would advice you contact this email address (realvampirekingdom1@gmail.com ) and get what you want.

    ReplyDelete